2020 Canceled

Dear friend,

We are sad to inform you that we will no longer be having our family camp this summer after all. Camp Bridger has to be postponed until next year. The campground we rented just informed us they will not be opening this year at all due to COVID-19. 

We determined a few weeks ago when Utah went ‘yellow' that there was no reason to not move forward. However, the campsite owners canceled our reservation, now, there was nothing we can do.

Don’t worry, we are not giving up! 

We will be sending out videos regularly throughout the year, giving you “Camp Bridger at Home,” a taste of what it will be like next year when we CAN meet in person! 

© 2024 by ​Called to Learn LLC. Disclaimer